Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The sexiest way to stay in "shape"

My newest obsession www.2cutelingerie.com !
This is phenomenal! Sexy shapewear to wear under all kinds of necklines.

Tis the season for eating seconds and drinking a lot so we will need all the shapewear help we can get to keep it all looking sleek under those New Year's dresses.

My absolute favorite has to be the one-shoulder bodysuit. I have never seen a shaper that smoothes, supports, has pretty lace AND can be worn under all the trendiest one-shoulder tops. I HATE strapless bras a girl with an DDD/F-cup so this may just solve my problems!
At over $150, these gorgeous pieces are pricey but hey if you would invest in a special occasion gown, why not special occasion lingerie, right? And these pieces can be worn under something casual, formal or just by itself with someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment