In my usual blog-related browsing I have come across a bunch of things that I would LOVE to see under my tree, and I'm sure your curvy cuties will love to receive.
Here's the round up, but since they all ended up being so fabulous, the rankings don't really matter.
1. Personalized Purse with her initials from Pink Monogram. This cross body leather bag with interchangeable monogram medallions are a thoughtful, unique gift she will love for years!
|Monogrammed Lather bag (many colors available), ThePinkMonogram.com, $98|
2. ASOS Curve Sequin Jacket. This can be worn over a dress or with jeans for a mix of dressed down and festive. Goes with everything and will make her feel like a queen like Liz Taylor when it flows as she walks.
|Sequin Kimono Jacket, ASOS.com, $92 (shown in black, also comes in white)|
3. Lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood. Nothing makes a woman feel special quite like something sexy for her curves from the store that invented racy lingerie. Hey significant others: not sure what to get your woman? Just browse the Plus section of Frederick's and pick something you want to see her in. Sometimes us curvy women need a little extra attention to remember how pretty we are and with this she will feel like a million bucks! (just remember to sneak a peek at her bra size before hand! )
|Frederick's of Hollywood Lingerie. (satin robe shown $36)|
|Angel Cross-front Sweater (shown in Red Siren), Victoria's Secret, $49|
5. Fortunoff Diamond Starburst necklace. Need something EXTRA special for that special someone? This amazing diamond pendant has a great look that can be worn every day and for fine jewelry, under $500 is a great price!
|Diamond Starburst, fortunoff.com, $495|
6. Sephora Eyeshadow Palette "In the Night". This collection of eyeshadows is shimmery, versatile and extremely useful all-year-round. Works for everyone and the compact will look gorgeous on her dresser.
|Moonshadow Palette "In the Night", Sephora.com, $30|
7. "Canary Diamond" faux ring. It may be just a fake CZ and not a precious yellow diamond, but if she loves the luxe look of yellow diamonds as much as I do, you will love this affordable cocktail ring. There is one just like it (but real) in The Plaza Hotel's Fine Jewelry store that I just swoon over all the time but sadly had to wait to win the lottery first!
|Yellow Rhinestone ring, AzureBella, $35|
8. Bond No. 9 perfume. These sensual scents may be pricey but a bottle lasts years and the packaging is beautiful enough to be an object of desire all on its own. Foxy Roxy favorite: The fresh grassy and floral notes of High Line. The Swarovski crystal bottles and gift sets are a whopping $500 but they are breathtaking!!
|fragrances from $170.00|
9. Celebrity Replica Earrings. You may have seen them on Christina Aguilera and were green with envy but now that can be yours for under $100!
|Steve Sasco starburst earrings, $79|
10. Silver Keepsake Bank. It is small, unique, and beautiful as it keeps your spare change or rings safe! Don't forget to get a name, initials or a message engraved on it too!
|Keepsake Savings Bank - Can be personalized!, GiftTree.com, $39.95|
Have questions or challenges regarding your holiday shopping for curvy ladies? Please email us at FoxyRoxy.LushLife@gmail.com