Monday, January 10, 2011

Cool looks for Cool Britannia

Happy New Year everyone! 2011 is off to a great -yet hectic- start. Also, it is my favorite month- January. Not only because it's a calmer version of the holiday months, but it is also my birth month. I am on my way to London to visit friends and celebrate in my favorite place!
So I gathered all of my birthday coupons mailed to me from my fave stores and grabbed a few super-cute finds for my UK trip.
First off I found a Wild Pair shoes, who I thought were out of business. I then found the most fabulous new shoes with high enough platform to actually be comfortable. They are so high-fashion ooking that I couldn't believe that they were under $100. Check these out!
I think the cutest new item is the faux-leather drape front studded jacket from Torrid. (I bought the white one) It's a little 80's, but the cut makes it more chic than the standard motorcycle jacket. After I bought it actually, I read in Cosmo that studded cropped leathers are the hot trend for 2011.  I was also surprised to find that I loved their satin floral dress. It was figure-flattering with hidden pockets but the best part is that the corset hook-n-eye-top makes it edgier. The pics are low-quality so check it out here.

I also got quite a haul of lace or patterned tights, some glam new Nars lipglosses and a kiss me it's my birthday pin. London, watch out!
Stay tuned for my fashion report from across the pond!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment